22 January 2007

When you lose someone

No-one wants to think about the sadness of losing a family member or friend but inevitably, sooner or later, we all do.
A personal ceremony can provide comfort to those who are bereaved and be a fitting tribute to the one who has passed away.
I can meet with you and create a ceremony that meets your needs, and involves family and friends in an appropriate role.
You can contact me directly, or ask your funeral director to contact me. Go to my funeral celebrant site http://www.funeralcelebrantsydney.com.au/
or phone me on 02 9979 2315, mob. 0402810062
or email me on esearle@optusnet.com.au

1 comment:

  1. Elaine's ceremony is excellent. I've been to two funerals where she's been the funeral celebrant. The ceremonies were thoughtful and beautifully delivered. She talks with the family about their thoughts and wishes and makes sure that the ceremony is appropriate.

    ReplyDelete