30 October 2014

The prettiest of weddings in the loveliest of gardens, Wendy's Secret Garden in Lavender Bay

When I met Dianne and Michael, I was delighted when they told me they had fallen in love with Wendy's Secret Garden (booked through North Sydney Council)
It's a magic spot in Lavender Bay and perfect for the style of wedding they wanted.  They chose a lavender theme (Lavender Bay?) which was just lovely with the flower girls dressed in that colour and lavender flowers decorating the ceremony spot.  They married in late September and the gardens were full of Spring colour and their wedding added to the colour and beauty of the place.
J Roberts Photography took these great photos of a very happy and colourful day.  I wish Dianne and Michael all the best for their life together and I just loved being a part of their wedding day.

You can see what a pretty and colourful wedding it was
love that Lavender theme

Wendy's Secret Garden is just magic




This is a casual iPhone pic of the couple
I love this great post-ceremony pic

No comments:

Post a Comment