26 April 2015

Snapperman Beach Reserve on Pittwater at Palm Beach - what a hidden treasure

When I met Samantha and Jarrad and they told me they had picked Snapperman Beach Reserve for their ceremony, I was intrigued as I had never conducted a wedding there.  Once I saw it, I really understood why they had chosen it.  It's a small reserve on Pittwater and just perfect for their wedding with about 100 guests. (You'd be surprised at how many guests can fit easily into a fairly small space!)  I cant begin to say how delightful this couple and their families were.  They were just a joy to work with and I loved every moment of discussing their ceremony options, writing their ceremony and most of all, being their celebrant on their big day.  Sugarlove Photography
was their photographer and they headed off to Dunes Restaurant  at Palm Beach for their reception.
Sam and Jarrad make their vows

The bridal party

The groom and his men

Husband and Wife

After the ceremony on Snapperman Beach

setting up before the ceremony

What a beautiful bride!
Contact me at Elaine's email to have a chat about your wedding plans and how I can help you, as your celebrant, have a happy, stress-free ceremony!

No comments:

Post a Comment